Friday, June 8, 2012

Polish Review: Zoya Kamilah


I really, really like Zoya polishes.  I'm still new to the world of nail polish, but of the few brands I've tried, Zoya is probably my favorite.  It applies smoothly, it looks great, and it lasts.

One of the staples of any polish collection is RED.  I'm not talking subtle red, here, but #ff0000 RED.  Zoya had a big sale a few months ago, so I bought six polishes primarily to fill out the basic needs of my collection.  So, obviously, I needed a RED.

The first individual polish review I'm doing on my blog is precisely this RED, both because it is beautiful and because the name, Zoya Kamilah, is pleasantly close to my own name (Cami).

Just look at this color!

RED. SRSLY RED.


Zoya describes this color as: "Fiery orange-toned red base with cool toned red metallic shimmer. A smoking hot metallic for a flirty nail look."

I'll be honest, I don't see the orange tone at all.  This polish is red base with red tone with lots of little red bits in it.  I'm a huge fan of metallics, so I love this one even more for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment