Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome! New blog!

It's four in the morning and I've been working on getting my shiny new nail design blog up and running for the last two hours. Whee!

I've just gotten into nail design over the last few months, and I'm really loving it, and am improving day by day. I've been into art for years, so it's not too big of a change switching to nail art, except having to actually use my off hand for more than merely holding things in place. Thus the blog's title; l've become much closer to ambidextrous recently, and I'll only get better!

If you're interested in seeing my other art, here's where you can find me:

Storm-Artists.net
deviantART
Facebook

My first few posts will be of the designs I've done over the last few weeks; I wasn't intending on a blog before today, so the pictures are low quality, but now that I'll be doing more than linking a few online friends, I'll be taking more time and care for good, high quality photos of my work.

So, welcome! Please feel free to comment, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment