Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Polish Review: Zoya Envy

I'm just going to say straight out, Zoya Envy is a beautiful color.  It's like distilled swamp, without the smell and a whole lot more class; a deep, fluid green with just a touch of brown.  So dark it's almost black, unless you're in the right light.

Just two coats! Goes with most of my clothes! LOVE!


I wore this for three or four days, and was disappointed to have to take it off.  But when it was gone, I was horrified - it left behind this sickly yellow-green stain that has now lasted well over a week, though multiple applications of new color and cleanings.  There is clearly visible definition between the stain and the pink of new nail.

It's completely maddening, because I can't use any transparent polish, or even go natural.  It looks terrible.  I'm so disappointed in this color, because it's so pretty and I would love to wear it frequently, but the stain means that it's relegated to accents on top of other colors.  Either that or I get a steel-strength base coat, and even then, I can't be sure.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment